Body Casting or Life Casting is the process of creating a three-dimensional copy of a living human body, through the use of moulding and casting techniques.
Moulds - can be produced using either a skin safe algenate or silicon with a case made of plaster and scrim to enable the mould to keep its shape.
Cast - once the mould is set a cast can be produced from either a quality plaster, resin or a combination of both such as Jesmonite.
If you would like to apply for a personal commission.
* Let us discuss your project
* I will provide you with a full project quote
* Feel no pressure, as you are under no obligation at all to proceed and up to now there is no fee.
* Should you decide to go ahead, I will require 50% of the cost to cover materials and project completion.
* When you pick up your sculpture the remainder of the fee will be required.
Male hand right, Female left in a loving hold - cast in plaster then covered with acrylic paint and resin to reflect a love of Nature.